The unlock code is completely safe and is provided by the manufacturer.
How To Unlock ZTE Routers
Turn off your ZTE Router.
- Change the default SIM card with another network provider SIM.
- Power it ON and connect it to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.0.1
- You will be asked to enter “username and password”. Enter “admin” as username and password.
- The device will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input the correct 16-Digit unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click on Apply
- Once the correct code is entered, your device will be unlocked permanently.You can now use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default.
The fee is $6 Only.
ATTENTION! The Approximate Delivery Time For An Unlock Code of ZTE Starts From 1 hr to 24 hrs.
Megaphone MR150-5 (ZTE- MF920) with any IMEI
Beeline ZTE -MF920 with any IMEI
ZTE -MF920T (1) with any IMEI
ZTE -MF920VMegaphone MR150-2
Altel (Kazakhstan) ZTE- MF90M
Biline ZTE -MF910L Megaphone
ZTE- MF910L Altel (Kazakhstan)
ZTE- MF93D Altel (Kazakhstan)
ALTEL Megaphone M100-3
ZTE -MF823 (Beeline)
ZTE -MF283 (ALTEL)
T-Mobile 4G HotSpot Z64